Motorists face delays after multiple crashes
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Motorists across the region are facing delays this morning, after a series of crashes.
The B1140 is blocked between the Panxworth Road and Plumstead Road junctions near South Walsham, due to an overturned Vauxhall Astra van.
Police were called at 7.36am, after the vehicle rolled, with the driver described by police as 'walking wounded'.
In Norwich, two vehicles collided on Pound Lane, near the entrance to Sainsbury's, at around 8.22am.
Neither drivers of the cars - a Ford KA and a Peugeot 308 - were injured in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The Paddocks in Old Catton, near Spixworth Road, is also blocked following a crash between a Volkswagen Polo and a Ford Fiesta.
One of the drivers has suffered minor leg injuries, and the ambulance service has been called.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
This collision happened at around 8.26am.
And at 10.15am the driver of a BMW suffered minor injuries after their car crashed into a road sign on the A47 at the A140 slip road.