Motorist suffers ‘minor injuries’ in King’s Lynn crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Emergency services have been called to a crash in King's Lynn.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and South attended a two car crash on the Southgates roundabout in the town at just after 6.36am this morning (June 14).
Crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to extricate a casualty from one of the vehicles.
A police spokesman said they were called to the incident this morning.
The spokesman confirmed a male driver suffered "minor injuries" in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed after the crash but the crash has now been cleared and the road re-opened just before 8am.
For more live travel information click here https://www.edp24.co.uk/motoring/live-traffic-map
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack