Motorcyclist rushed to hospital with serious injuries after crashing into lamp post
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was rushed to hospital with serious injuries following an early morning crash.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the serious motorcycle crash on Sands Lane, in Oulton, on Sunday, November 17.
A black KTM Super Duke 990 motorbike, which was travelling from the direction of Church Road towards Cambrian Crescent, collided with a lamp post at 3.05am.
The man, who is aged in his 40s, broke both of his legs, arms and suffered head and internal injuries. He was transported to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or saw the motorcycle and the manner of riding before the crash, are urged to contact quoting CAD33 of Sunday, November 17.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, witnesses can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk