Motorist trapped after single-vehicle crash on bend
- Credit: Archant
Fire services pulled a motorist from the wreckage of a car after it veered from the road and into a ditch.
Appliances from North and South Lowestoft were called to the single-vehicle crash just before 10.20pm on Sunday night.
A spokesperson from Suffolk Fire Service said: 'One vehicle went off the road coming towards the sharp bend,
'One person needed to be assisted to get out of the vehicle, as well as to take the vehicle out of the ditch. No other vehicles were involved.'
Police and ambulance were called to the scene of the crash, but the condition of the occupants is unknown.
You may also want to watch:
According to Suffolk Police, they were called to the accident at 10.10pm and were no longer needed after the fire service and ambulance arrived.
North Lowestoft fire station said in a Tweet: 'Mobilised at 22:17 along with both pumps from #Lowestoft south to a single vehicle #RTC in #Blunderston 2 persons released #notjustfires'
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old