Man pulled from vehicle after crash
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been pulled from his car after his vehicle crashed into a tree.
Firefighters were called to Enstone Road, in Kirkley, near Lowestoft, following reports of a single vehicle road traffic collision.
Appliances from Lowestoft South and North Lowestoft attended the collision just after 10am on Saturday morning.
In a post to Twitter, Lowestoft South Fire Station said: "10:10 #BlueWatch mobilised along with on-call from Lowestoft South & @NthLowestoft16 to RTC. One car into tree, crews stabilised the vehicle and aided casualty with extrication. Casualty left in care of @EastEnglandAmb @SuffolkFire @LowestoftPolice @EEAST_WAVDLOs."
A spokesperson for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "We had a time of call 10.10am and a stop time of 10.25am, we were called to help a man from his car after he was trapped.
You may also want to watch:
"East Suffolk Council is now on scene removing the tree."
The current condition of the motorist is not known.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17