Motorcyclist who died in Acle Straight crash is named by coroner
The 25-year-old male motorcyclist who died in a crash on the Acle Straight on Monday has been named by the coroner.
An inquest into the death of Tony Webb, of Great Yarmouth, will be opened tomorrow afternoon (Friday, March 30).
His black Yamaha motorbike was travelling towards Acle when - close to the entrance of a farm around a mile out of Yarmouth - it was in collision with a silver Ford Transit heading in the same direction.
While the air ambulance attended, the motorcycle rider sadly received fatal injuries as a result of the collision and died at the scene.
The driver of the van was uninjured in the incident, which happened at approximately 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) are appealing for witnesses to Monday's fatal road traffic collision.
Call the SCIT on 101 if you witnessed the incident or have information regarding the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move