Motorcyclist taken to hospital with serious head injury after crash on Ipswich Road in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with suspected serious head injuries following a crash on the A140 Ipswich Road in Norwich.
The road was closed in both directions, from Daniels Road, after a crash near the Shell Garage, on Sunday, June 26.
Police were called at around 3.50am.
Sergeant Mark Shepherd, who was at the scene, said: 'It was one motorcycle. At this stage we don't think any other vehicle was involved.
'Rider taken to A&E with suspected serious head injury.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’