Motorcyclist taken to hospital following accident on Magpie Road in Norwich
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with leg injuries after his bike was involved in a crash with a car in Magpie Road, Norwich.
Magpie Road was blocked for more than an hour earlier today and there were delays at the A1151 Magdalen Road junction.
The accident also caused delays to First Buses.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a male motorcyclist suffered a leg injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The accident happened at about 1.40pm today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day