Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash on the A1065 at Castle Acre
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to the A1065 at Castle Acre on Monday morning following a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident at 7.40am following a crash between a van and a motorcycle at the B1145 junction.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, was treated for back injuries and taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn by land ambulance for further treatment.
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 10 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals