Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash on the A1065 at Castle Acre
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to the A1065 at Castle Acre on Monday morning following a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident at 7.40am following a crash between a van and a motorcycle at the B1145 junction.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, was treated for back injuries and taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn by land ambulance for further treatment.
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications