Motorcyclist taken to hospital after accident involving a van on B1127 at Henstead
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after being involved in an accident with a van.
It happened on the B1127 at Henstead between Beccles and Southwold at 12.15 this afternoon.
Police and two ambulance crews were called, and the motorcyclist was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment.
The driver of the van was not injured.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof