Motorcyclist suffers serious head injury after Buxton crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist was airlifted to hospital with a serious head injury after crashing in north Norfolk.
The collision happened on Sandy Lane, Buxton, near Aylsham, at about 2.10pm on Friday November 7.
It involved a silver Honda CRV car and Blue BSA Bantam motorcycle.
The motorcycle rider, a man in his 50s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
An air ambulance spokesman said he was in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
Any crash witnesses should contact PC Anthony Foister at Acle roads policing on 101.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show