Motorcyclist killed in three-vehicle crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist has been killed in a crash near Fakenham.
The crash happened shortly after 3.30pm yesterday on the A148 at Sculthorpe, when a yellow Suzuki motorbike, which was travelling in the direction of Fakenham, was in collision with a white Nissan Qashqai and a blue Vauxhall Zafira, at the Lynn Road junction with Creake Road.
The rider of the motorbike, a man aged in his 30s, died at the scene.
The road was closed while emergency services attended and reopened around 9pm.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who has dash cam footage which shows the driving manner of the vehicles prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.
MORE: Man dies in crash on A11
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47