Motorcyclist killed in crash involving ambulance at Hales.
A motorcyclist has been killed after he was involved in a collision with an ambulance at Hales, near Loddon, on Saturday night.
The fatal crash happened on the A146 at the junction with Green Lane at about 7.55pm.
The male motorcyclist suffered serious injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Two ambulance staff sustained minor injuries.
There were no passengers in the ambulance at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the collision are asked to contact Norfolk police on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed