Motorcyclist in his 30s killed in crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist involved in a crash in Bawdeswell has died.
Norfolk police were called at 10.50am on Sunday April 21 to reports of a collision with a Nissan Note and a Kia Sportage on the A1067, near to the junction with the B1147 Dereham Road.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, attended the scene and the road was closed between Bawdeswell Garden Centre and Bylaugh Hall. Motorists were advised to avoid the area.
Police have confirmed the motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the crash or the manner of driving of any of the vehicles prior to the accident. They are being asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting reference CAD 137 of 21 April.
You may also want to watch:
Bawdeswell is north-east of Dereham, between the mid-Norfolk town and Reepham.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch