Motorcyclist killed in A148 crash named
- Credit: Archant
The motorcyclist killed in yesterday's A148 crash has been named as Nathan Robinson.
Mr Robinson died after a collision with two cars at the junction between Lynn Road and Creake Road, near Sculthorpe.
He is believed to have been in his early thirties and a former pupil at Fakenham High School.
Leader of north Norfolk district council and area member for Sculthorpe, Tom Fitzpatrick, described Mr Robinson's death as a tragedy.
He said: 'I'm so very sorry to hear there's been a fatal accident, especially at this time of year.
You may also want to watch:
'Any loss of life is a tragedy, but when it's someone young, I think that it's even worse as they haven't had the chance to live their life.'
County councillor Marie Strong, who represents areas of Sculthorpe and Fakenham, said: 'What a very sad occurrence for all the family and everyone involved.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
Police have urged anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who has dash cam footage which shows the driving manner of the vehicles prior to the incident, to come forward.
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.