Motorcyclist killed in A148 crash named
- Credit: Archant
The motorcyclist killed in yesterday's A148 crash has been named as Nathan Robinson.
Mr Robinson died after a collision with two cars at the junction between Lynn Road and Creake Road, near Sculthorpe.
He is believed to have been in his early thirties and a former pupil at Fakenham High School.
Leader of north Norfolk district council and area member for Sculthorpe, Tom Fitzpatrick, described Mr Robinson's death as a tragedy.
He said: 'I'm so very sorry to hear there's been a fatal accident, especially at this time of year.
'Any loss of life is a tragedy, but when it's someone young, I think that it's even worse as they haven't had the chance to live their life.'
County councillor Marie Strong, who represents areas of Sculthorpe and Fakenham, said: 'What a very sad occurrence for all the family and everyone involved.'
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
Police have urged anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who has dash cam footage which shows the driving manner of the vehicles prior to the incident, to come forward.
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.