Motorcyclist injured in collision on London Road, Wymondham
- Credit: Google Maps
A driver of a car has returned to the scene of a collision on the B1172 London Road in Wymondham after a motorcyclist suffered minor injuries.
Police were called to the scene at 9.19am today (Monday, January 16) following the collision, which a constabulary spokesman said happened by the roundabout with Suton Lane and Abbey Road.
The spokesman said paramedics treated the male motorcyclist at the scene.
The driver initially stopped at the scene, but then left.
However, police said the driver of the car has since returned to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No roads were closed as a result of the collision.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project