Motorcyclist injured in collision on London Road, Wymondham
- Credit: Google Maps
A driver of a car has returned to the scene of a collision on the B1172 London Road in Wymondham after a motorcyclist suffered minor injuries.
Police were called to the scene at 9.19am today (Monday, January 16) following the collision, which a constabulary spokesman said happened by the roundabout with Suton Lane and Abbey Road.
The spokesman said paramedics treated the male motorcyclist at the scene.
The driver initially stopped at the scene, but then left.
However, police said the driver of the car has since returned to the scene.
No roads were closed as a result of the collision.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'