Motorcyclist injured in crash with car on A146
A motorbike rider was injured in a crash that caused traffic delays on a busy road during early morning rush hour.
Norfolk police and the East of England Ambulance Service were called out about 7.55am on Monday (October 15) following reports of a two vehicle collision on the A146 at Loddon.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called at 7.53am following a two vehicle road traffic collision involving a car and a motorbike.
'The motorcyclist suffered injuries that are not thought to the life threatening or life changing at this time.'
The road was blocked, with very slow traffic and delays reported, as the emergency services assisted at scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police said that the scene was cleared shortly after 9.10am.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 10 Orionids meteor shower to peak tonight