Motorcyclist in hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a road sign near Beccles
- Credit: Archant © 2009
A motorcyclist is in hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a road sign near Beccles yesterday.
Police were called shortly after 6pm to the A146 at North Cove, where the motorcycle had left the road and collided with the sign.
The ambulance service also attended the scene and the man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with pelvis, leg and spine injuries.
He remains in hospital today in a serious condition.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to contact the Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR