Motorcyclist in critical condition after crash in Brandon
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
A man in his 50s is in critical condition after his motorcycle left the road and collided with a fence.
The accident happened in Green Road, close to the junction with Blackbird Avenue, in Brandon, just after 5pm on Friday.
The man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, where he remains in a critical condition.
The road was closed following the collision while emergency services attended the scene, and it was reopened shortly after 8pm the same day.
It is believed that the motorcycle was travelling from Brandon town centre towards Thetford.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Constabulary has launched an appeal for witnesses.
Anyone who may have seen the collision or has any information to assist the enquiry should contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference number 299 of 3 March. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list