Motorcyclist in a critical condition after crash with car in Little Cressingham
- Credit: Colin Finch
A motorcyclist was left with serious back and chest injuries after a crash in Little Cressingham.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident on the B1108 Brandon Road at about 4.40pm on Sunday afternoon, which involved a silver Ford Fiesta and a motorbike.
The motorbike rider, a man in his 50s, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and was later transferred to Addenbrooke's in Cambridge, where his condition is described as critical but stable.
• Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Andrew Miles on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash