Motorcyclist hurt in crash at Saxlingham
- Credit: Submitted
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after a crash at Saxlingham.
The accident happened just before 2pm today.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called and captain Neil Waller landed Anglia One in a nearby field just before 2.30pm.
Dr Jenny Townsend and critical care paramedic Gary Steward worked alongside colleagues from the East of England Ambulance Service to treat the patient on scene.
The man, in his 50s, was then taken to hospital by land ambulance. His condition is described as stable.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters from Holt, Sheringham and Fakenham also went to the scene.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 10 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road