Bad weather causes motorcyclist to fall off his bike in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has fallen off his bike on a busy junction during bad weather conditions.
The accident happened just before 1pm on Tuesday January 23 on Mousehold Avenue, Sprowston, Norwich.
It involved a blue SYM JET 50cc and took place at the Gurney Road junction, which is next to Mousehold Heath and a set of crossroads.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the accident happened because of bad weather conditions.
She said the motorcyclist fell into the road but the junction was not blocked off while emergency services were helping the man.
Firefighters from Sprowston, paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and Norfolk Police officers were called.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm