Motorcyclist dies in hospital following crash on the A134 near Thetford
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A motorcyclist who suffered serious injuries in a crash on the A134 at Barnham has died in hospital overnight.
The crash involved a tractor and motorcycle on the A134 near Thetford at about 12.30pm yesterday and the road was blocked until just after 5pm, with diversions being put in place at Rymer Point and the Barnham Crossroads.
The male motorcyclist was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
There have been a number of accidents on the A134 near Thetford in recent years, including a three car collision in December 2012 that killed the driver of a VW Golf.
A three car crash also happened in November 2011 that killed a Citroen driver.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the latest collision should call PC Dean Webb from the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea