Motorcyclist dies in van crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a crash with a van, police have confirmed.
Emergency services were called to a crash in Felthorpe at 1.15pm yesterday (Wednesday, June 26).
The crash happened at the junction of Fir Covert Road and Reepham Road and involved a Yamaha motorcycle and MAN TGE van.
The male motorcyclist was sadly pronounced dead at the scene. The van driver was uninjured.
The road was closed while emergency services attended, with diversions put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened shortly before 6pm.
Anyone who saw the crash, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to it, should contact Norfolk police's Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting reference CAD 212 of June 26.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats