Motorcyclist dies in Blundeston crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
A motorcyclist has been killed in a crash at Blundeston.
The collision, which involved the bike and Vauxhall Corsa car, happened at around 11.35am on Monday, August 28 on the A47 Yarmouth Road, near the Market Lane junction.
A Suffolk police press office confirmed that the motorbike rider, a man in his 30s, died at the scene, despite efforts to save him.
The driver of the Vauxhall Corsa received minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
Suffolk police officers and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called to the crash scene.
The northbound carriageway of the A47 was closed between the B1375 for Blundeston and B1370 for Lound after the accident.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 6 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 7 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 8 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who may have dash cam footage of the incident is being asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 170 of August 28.