Motorcyclist dies in Blundeston crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
A motorcyclist has been killed in a crash at Blundeston.
The collision, which involved the bike and Vauxhall Corsa car, happened at around 11.35am on Monday, August 28 on the A47 Yarmouth Road, near the Market Lane junction.
A Suffolk police press office confirmed that the motorbike rider, a man in his 30s, died at the scene, despite efforts to save him.
The driver of the Vauxhall Corsa received minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
Suffolk police officers and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called to the crash scene.
You may also want to watch:
The northbound carriageway of the A47 was closed between the B1375 for Blundeston and B1370 for Lound after the accident.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who may have dash cam footage of the incident is being asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 170 of August 28.