Motorcyclist left with serious back and shoulder injuries after Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious crash in Norwich.
Officers were called just after 6pm on Friday July 12 to reports of a collision between a red Nissan Qashqai and a black Yamaha motorcycle on the A140 at Guardian Road.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious back and shoulder injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses to the collision, or anyone who might have seen the manner of driving of either vehicle, or hold any dashcam footage.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Alexander at Wymondham police station on 101, quoting CAD number 435 of 12 July 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures