Motorcyclist left with serious back and shoulder injuries after Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious crash in Norwich.
Officers were called just after 6pm on Friday July 12 to reports of a collision between a red Nissan Qashqai and a black Yamaha motorcycle on the A140 at Guardian Road.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious back and shoulder injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses to the collision, or anyone who might have seen the manner of driving of either vehicle, or hold any dashcam footage.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Alexander at Wymondham police station on 101, quoting CAD number 435 of 12 July 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers