Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital following collision near Cromer
A motorcyclist was airlifted to hospital following a collision in Roughton near Cromer.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the rider of a purple motorbike had been involved in a collision with a white Skoda motor vehicle at the B1436/A140 (Norwich Road) roundabout.
'Police received a call to attend the scene at 3.23pm,' said the spokesperson.
'The rider of the motorbike suffered a foot injury and was taken to hospital by the air ambulance.
'The road was closed for a short while but has since been reopened.'
You may also want to watch:
Eyewitness Josh Robinson, who lives nearby, said he was alerted to the incident by the sound of the air ambulance arriving.
He said the accident took place at the mini roundabout that connects Norwich Road to Chapel Road.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 8 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
'While the driver of the vehicle was not injured, an ambulance and the air ambulance were called to assist the rider of the motorbike who appeared to have suffered serious injuries to his legs.'