Motorcycle and car crash at Norwich junction
- Credit: Archant Ltd
Hall Road in Norwich is currently blocked at the junction of Queens Road after a crash between a motorcycle and a car.
Police were called to the scene shortly after 8am, and highways have been called due to fuel spilling into the road.
The East of England Ambulance Service are also on the scene, but it the motorcyclist is not believed to have sustained serious injury after the collision with a Volkswagen Scirocco.
•Check our live traffic map before you travel.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old