Motorbikes seized in Diss after anti-social riding
- Credit: Archant
It was buy one get one free for police in Diss tonight, after seizing two motorcycles.
Two motorcyclists had their bikes seized by police for anti-social riding.
The riders were stopped in the car park of Tesco in Diss.
Police stopped the riders at around 10.10pm this evening.
In a tweet South Norfolk Police said: 'Buy one get one free!. 2 vehicles seized after antisocial driving in a Supermarket Car Park in Diss.
You may also want to watch:
'We will continue to target vehicles being driven in a careless and antisocial manner in South Norfolk.'
For one of the riders it was the second time that their bike has been seized in two days.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
The first time it was seized by police at the Diss train station after reports of anti-social riding yesterday, September 24.
South Norfolk Police wrote on Twitter. 'Some people never learn. After further reports of antisocial behaviour this bike has just been seized again in Diss.'