Mosh Against Cancer event set for return to Waterfront in Norwich
- Credit: Submitted - August 2012
Rockers will have another chance to 'mosh against cancer' this month with the return of a fund-raising event to the Waterfront in Norwich.
A total of £1,500 was raised for Cancer Research UK at the Mosh Against Cancer event in 2012 and the event is returning on Saturday, August 17.
The NR1 Collective and Kidneypunch Promotions have arranged the night of covers in aid of Cancer Research UK again, with doors set to open at 6.30pm.
The local bands lined up for the event are Tired of Life, The Life & Death, Charlie Snacks, Settle for Second and Free Will.
Tickets are £4 in advance or £5 on the door, with a raffle, cake stalls and t-shirts being sold to help boost the funds raised.
You may also want to watch:
There will be vegetarian and vegan cakes available and the raffle will have a top prize of tattoo time with Brad Ward of Factotum Body Modification Studio in Norwich.
For more information, search for 'Mosh Against Cancer 2' on Facebook.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel