Morrisons supermarket deal takes St Peter’s Brewery’s non-alcoholic beer sales past 10%
- Credit: Archant
A supermarket deal has seen a brewery up its non-alcoholic beer sales to 10% of its business.
St Peter's Brewery's Without Gold has hit the shelves in 300 Morrisons supermarket stores this month as the Bungay-based firm aims to build on its booze-free expertise.
The brewer launched its first alcohol-free beer, Without Original, in August 2016, and has seen sales of its alcohol-free beers soar in the last year.
This follows a national trend which has seen a 50% rise in non-alcoholic beer sales in the last five years.
Chief executive Steve Magnall said: 'Our alcohol-free beer sales already make up 10% of our overall sales and demand is growing every day.
You may also want to watch:
'The alcohol-free beer category is growing more competitive, but we know our beers are the best available.'
He added: 'We are delighted to have secured this national deal to sell Without Gold through Morrisons.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray