Morning travel: Flooding and crash cause delays on Norfolk roads
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Overnight heavy rain has caused a stretch of road to flood near Hingham on Monday morning.
The B1108 Norwich, between Seamere Road and Wood Rising Road, has reportedly flooded.
While it is passable, drivers are advised to approach with care.
There are also delays along Watton Road in Little Melton because of an accident involving two vehicles near the School Lane junction.
The road is partially blocked.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Abellio Greater Anglia has warned of delays due to a fault with barriers at a level crossing between Norwich and Diss.
The company tweeted that trains will have to run at reduced speeds on all lines.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 8 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
More bad weather is forecast for the rest of the week, with heavy rain expected later today from 2pm.
Meteorologist Dan Holley, of Weatherquest, tweeted that some areas of the region had seen 33mm of rain fall in the past 24 hours.