More than 900 people have been left without power in Gorleston-on-Sea and Beccles
- Credit: PA
More than 900 people have been left without electricity after an area-wide power cut.
The affected area stretches from Beccles to Gorleston-on-Sea and Kessingland.
It is due to an underground electricity cable fault, which happened at around 3.50pm on Sunday, July 17.
UK Power Networks are working to get reconnect 906 customers living in the postcode areas of NR31, NR33 and NR34.
The problem is expected to be fixed by 6pm.
A statement on the UK Power Networks said: 'There is currently a power cut in this area. Our engineers are working hard to fix it as quickly as possible. We are sorry for any trouble this may have caused you.'
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 3 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 4 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 5 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale