More than 40 cannabis plants seized in North Pickenham raid
- Credit: Breckland Police.
Around 40 cannabis plants have been seized following a drugs raid in North Pickenham, near Swaffham.
The plants, which can be valued up to £3,000, were seized at numerous properties along White Oats in the village.
PC Joseph Jermy, from the Dereham police force, said: 'This was an intelligence-led police operation, with no arrests made yet.
'We will however be carrying out interviews to ascertain those involved, as until then we don't know as the interviewees may give the names of other people, friends for example, who were involved.'
As the investigation is on going, it is not yet known the value of the plants taken in the raid, PC Jermy added: 'None of these plants would be valued up at the top end of £3,000.'
You may also want to watch:
The officer continued: 'It's a tiny village so it was a surprise. We carry out investigations like this all the time, across the county.'
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer