More than 300 properties left without electricity in Hoveton after power cut
- Credit: PA
More than 300 properties around Hoveton were left without electricity, after a power cut last night.
UK Power Networks said the problem was reported at 10.25pm last night.
Up to 311 customers have been affected, with the issue caused by a fault on an underground cable.
UK Power Networks fixed the fault and restored power on Sunday, September 24 morning.
There were also reports of a power cut which affected homes in Spixworth.
You may also want to watch:
People living there said they were without electricity from about 9.45pm on Saturday until about 3.45am on Sunday.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk