More than 300 Harley Davidson motorcycles to be ridden through north Norfolk today
- Credit: IAN BURT
The spectacular sight and sound of more than 300 Harley Davidson motorcycles being ridden around north Norfolk can be enjoyed today.
The Fenlanders Chapter of the Harley Owners Group is heading out on its annual rally in the district.
Today they will ride out from Fakenham Market Place at 11am and head to Barsham, Houghton St Giles and Little Walsingham before reaching Wells quay at 11.30am.
They then head along the coast road, via Blakeney and Cley, arriving at Sheringham at around 12.15pm where they will stay until around 3pm.
Members have been camping at Fakenham Racecourse and enjoying the north and west Norfolk countryside since Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday they rode out from Fakenham to Hunstanton and back.
Road captain Neil Sturman, who lives in Great Ryburgh, near Fakenham, said yesterday: 'Tonight we're going to party hard at Fakenham Racecourse and we're all looking forward to the big ride out tomorrow.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 9 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
'Our members are from across Norfolk and Suffolk but we have people here from all over the country.
'There are some people here from as far away as Holland and Scotland.
'We love coming here to ride out and party hard and people here are always very welcoming.'