More than 20 people enjoy free cookery classes at Gorleston Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Credit: Archant
More than 20 people have enjoyed the free chance to enjoy vegetarian cooking classes organised by a Gorleston church.
As a free service to the community in Great Yarmouth area, the Seventh-day Adventist Church has been conducting vegetarian cooking classes at its premises in Burnt Lane.
The latest one was held on Sunday when 23 persons attended the event.
The four dishes enjoyed were mushroom and vegetarian sausage wellingtons, vegetable curry masala, vegan lentil burgers and green orzotto with mild goat's cheese.
The recipes are presented by volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the summer holiday period the next vegetarian cookery class is planned for Sunday, September 17 at 12.30pm. Anyone who wishes to attend is welcome.
There is no fee as the cost is covered by the church.
- 1 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 2 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
The Gorleston classes have been running since October 2012.