More than £2,500 raised by daughter after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer
- Credit: Carly Moss
A woman who took on a double challenge to raise money after her mother was diagnosed with cancer has smashed her fundraising target.
Carly Moss, from Horsham St Faith, tackled a daring skydive followed by having her head shaved in support of her mother Carolyn, who was diagnosed with cancer earlier this month.
At first, the fundraising target had been set at £1,000 to be donated to Breast Cancer now, but support was so fierce for Miss Moss and her mother, they beat that within seven days.
And after the goal was upped to £2,500 Miss Moss has now reached this too, raising just over this amount.
Miss Moss, who works at Bradley Hatch Jewellers in Wroxham took the jump on Sunday, at Beccles Air Field,
You may also want to watch:
The 24-year-old, who lives with her mother and father, said: 'It went really well, we had lots of support there.'
'Me and my mum are very close,' she added.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
'My mum is my absolute rock and best friend, so this has hit me and my family as a massive shock. I wanted to do anything I could.'
But Miss Moss did say it felt weird having a number one cut, as opposed to her usual flowing brunette locks.
For more information, or to donate, visit www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Carly-Moss2