More roadworks planned for major road in Attleborough
Road users in Attlborough can expect delays as one of its main roads is set to close between April 8 and 16 for roadworks.
London Road will be closed at Dodd's Road from April 8 to 9, and at Keeling Way from April 15 to 16, so that two new traffic islands can be built.
Meanwhile, Norfolk County Council works ongoing in the same road from West Carr Road to a spot 330m south of New Road are set to continue until March 3.
There are multi-way traffic signals in place around the works to install a new cycleway and bellmouth entrance.
A multi-way signal in Colney Lane, Hethersett, is likely to remain in place until February 21.
You may also want to watch:
This is due to a Gas Transportation Company project to excavate and connect to a gas main, to provide a gas supply to new housing development.
The works are being done at the junction of Back Lane and Colney Lane, in both the carriageway and verge.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 10 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks