More roadworks planned for major road in Attleborough
Road users in Attlborough can expect delays as one of its main roads is set to close between April 8 and 16 for roadworks.
London Road will be closed at Dodd's Road from April 8 to 9, and at Keeling Way from April 15 to 16, so that two new traffic islands can be built.
Meanwhile, Norfolk County Council works ongoing in the same road from West Carr Road to a spot 330m south of New Road are set to continue until March 3.
There are multi-way traffic signals in place around the works to install a new cycleway and bellmouth entrance.
A multi-way signal in Colney Lane, Hethersett, is likely to remain in place until February 21.
This is due to a Gas Transportation Company project to excavate and connect to a gas main, to provide a gas supply to new housing development.
The works are being done at the junction of Back Lane and Colney Lane, in both the carriageway and verge.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Body found in woods near Mildenhall