Moped destroyed after Beccles fire
A black moped was completely destroyed by fire late on Tuesday evening.
Suffolk Police are calling for witnesses and treating the fire in Beccles as arson after a black X-reg Yamaha was destroyed between 11pm and midnight.
The owner had parked it in the residential car park at Tower Hill at 11pm and was told that it was on fire 45 minutes later.
The fire also spread to a nearby red Renault Clio.
The police spokesman said it was mostly heat damage to the 02-plate Clio but it could be a write-off.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue were called to the scene to put out the fires.
Anyone who saw anything or has any information is asked to call PC Nicola Lindow on 101.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 7 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner