Can you give magnificent Molly the Collie a home?
- Credit: Archant
A stray dog described as a 'brilliant, gentle companion' is looking for a new home.
Molly is a two-year-old Collie who adores playing with other dogs, loves a good tasty treat and enjoys her walks.
Arriving at Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre as a stray, Molly was rather worried initially and didn't have a lot of confidence.
However, being in a foster home has really helped her with gaining trust and coming out of her shell.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'Needing a patient home, she is looking for an experienced owner who can give her a calm life away from the hustle and bustle of a city, where she can slowly build up a bond with her new family.
'Molly will make a brilliant, gentle companion when given time and space to adjust. She can live with children that are 16 years and over.
If you think you can give Molly a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 3 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 4 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 5 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 7 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
Dogs Trust has a non-destruction policy, and will never put a healthy dog to sleep.