Can you give magnificent Molly the Collie a home?
- Credit: Archant
A stray dog described as a 'brilliant, gentle companion' is looking for a new home.
Molly is a two-year-old Collie who adores playing with other dogs, loves a good tasty treat and enjoys her walks.
Arriving at Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre as a stray, Molly was rather worried initially and didn't have a lot of confidence.
However, being in a foster home has really helped her with gaining trust and coming out of her shell.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'Needing a patient home, she is looking for an experienced owner who can give her a calm life away from the hustle and bustle of a city, where she can slowly build up a bond with her new family.
You may also want to watch:
'Molly will make a brilliant, gentle companion when given time and space to adjust. She can live with children that are 16 years and over.
If you think you can give Molly a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
Dogs Trust has a non-destruction policy, and will never put a healthy dog to sleep.