Blind dog requiring operation in need of donations
- Credit: Lianne Smith
A blind dog rescued after years of neglect has had a crowd-funding page set up by its owner.
Nine-year-old Molly is too old to be insured, and needs some teeth removed as they have recently deteriorated.
However Lianne Smith, 33, of Tortishell Way in Wymondham is unable to pay the up-front vet bill of £1,000 - £2,000, which is unavailable in instalments.
She has therefore made the decision to set up a page on crowd-funding website Just Giving.
Miss Smith, a marketing executive, found Molly five years ago when the Jack Russell-Stafforshire cross was seriously overweight with rotten teeth.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I remember that day walking into a small kitchen and was brought to tears.'
'Molly has definitely given me more than anyone and she deserves to have a wonderful older life.'
To support Molly visit: www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/mollytheblind
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed