Blind dog requiring operation in need of donations
- Credit: Lianne Smith
A blind dog rescued after years of neglect has had a crowd-funding page set up by its owner.
Nine-year-old Molly is too old to be insured, and needs some teeth removed as they have recently deteriorated.
However Lianne Smith, 33, of Tortishell Way in Wymondham is unable to pay the up-front vet bill of £1,000 - £2,000, which is unavailable in instalments.
She has therefore made the decision to set up a page on crowd-funding website Just Giving.
Miss Smith, a marketing executive, found Molly five years ago when the Jack Russell-Stafforshire cross was seriously overweight with rotten teeth.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I remember that day walking into a small kitchen and was brought to tears.'
'Molly has definitely given me more than anyone and she deserves to have a wonderful older life.'
To support Molly visit: www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/mollytheblind
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries