400 vaccines up for grabs with no appointments needed
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
People are being encouraged to come forward for vaccinations at a market town site which has received an additional 400 doses.
Nadeem Sarwar, managing director of Universal Pharmacy in Swaffham, said the 400 Moderna vaccinations must be used by Wednesday.
She said: "My team will be vaccinating all day to ensure these excess doses get used up."
A walk-in vaccination clinic is being run on Tuesday for the vaccines to be claimed.
The vaccines will be available from 21 Turbine Way in Swaffham which is open from 8am to 7pm.
No appointment is required to get the jab with people just needing to turn up at the site.
You may also want to watch:
The appointments are for first doses only.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 6 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go