MOBO award-winning grime star Stormzy set to perform Norwich gig
- Credit: PA
British grime sensation Stormzy will visit the UEA LCR in April as part of a 16-stop tour around the UK of his new album 'Gang Signs & Prayer'.
He will visit the popular university venue on Wednesday April 12 at 7.30pm.
'Gang Signs and Prayer' is his first studio album and follows the success of 2015 singles 'Shut Up' and 'Know Me From'.
His debut album is released on February 24 and the first single 'Big For Your Boots' gained over two million views in three days.
MORE: British rap star Giggs to perform in NorwichStormzy, aged 23, said: 'This is the moment that I have been waiting for my whole life. I am now ready to certify my position as a credible artist and someone who is here for the long run.'
The London-born artist, real name Michael Omari, won Best Grime Act at the 2014 and 2015 MOBO Awards.
Tickets for the UEA date go on sale on Thursday February 9 at 9am and cost £20 in advance.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 4 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 9 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas