Woman on mobility scooter hunted by police after pensioner is assaulted in Marks & Spencer
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are appealing for help to identify a mobility scooter user who caused actual bodily harm to an elderly woman in Lowestoft.
The incident occurred between 11.30am and noon at the Marks and Spencer store on London Road North, on Friday, September 1.
A woman, aged in her late 80s, was queuing in the store when she was caught by a mobility scooter.
This caused her to fall to the floor and resulted in a nasty cut to her leg.
The woman driving the scooter showed no remorse and failed to apologise.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the woman depicted in the CCTV image in connection with the incident.
Anyone who recognises the woman should contact PC Kevin Brooks at Lowestoft Police on 101.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase