Burglars force open back door to steal mobile phones and jewellery
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two mobile phones, cash and jewellery were stolen from a house in Weeting, near Brandon after burglars forced open a back door.
Norfolk Police are appealing for any information about the incident following the burglary in the village.
Between 7am and 5.50pm on Tuesday, December 4, burglars broke into a house in Fengate Drove by forcing open a rear door.
They stole two mobile phones, a Sony Xperia and Samsung A5, cash, jewellery and packets of cigarettes.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: 'Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.'
You may also want to watch:
The added that witnesses should contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story in Thetford, Brandon or Watton? Email the information to email@example.com.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church