Missing woman Holly Bantock found safe and well in Norwich
- Credit: NORFOLK POLICE
A missing woman from Norwich has been found safe and well after a police search.
Holly Bantock, 26, was reported missing at 1.45pm on Sunday, September 24.
She was last seen on Hotblack Road, Norwich, at around midnight that same day.
The 26-year-old was found in the Hotblack Road area of Norwich.
Police officers have thanked the public for their help with the search.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'