Missing woman Holly Bantock found safe and well in Norwich
- Credit: NORFOLK POLICE
A missing woman from Norwich has been found safe and well after a police search.
Holly Bantock, 26, was reported missing at 1.45pm on Sunday, September 24.
She was last seen on Hotblack Road, Norwich, at around midnight that same day.
You may also want to watch:
The 26-year-old was found in the Hotblack Road area of Norwich.
Police officers have thanked the public for their help with the search.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards