Missing pregnant woman found 'safe and well'
- Credit: Archant
A pregnant woman, who had been reported missing, has been found.
Suffolk Police confirmed that 22-year-old Chelsea Lance has been found "safe and well".
Officers had issued an appeal for assistance in locating Ms Lance, after she was reported missing last Thursday evening (November 26).
She had missed a medical appointment and police were "concerned for her welfare".
Police said that Ms Lance had been found safe and well in Lowestoft on Friday afternoon (November 27).
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal."
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 5 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 6 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 9 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk