Father’s relief as missing Attleborough teenager Tilly Rawling found ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl who went missing from her Attleborough home has been found safe and well, her father said.
Tilly Rawling, aged 15, was discovered as missing when her sister went into her bedroom on Sunday (January 28) morning and noticed the window was open.
It is believed she travelled to London before returning to Norwich.
Following her disappearance, thousands of people on social media shared emotional pleas from her father Matthew Rawling for her to return.
Mr Rawling confirmed this morning that his daughter had been found 'safe and well' at 1am this morning at Norwich train station.
He thanked the press and public for their help, adding 'I was really relieved'.
Norfolk Police has also this morning confirmed the teenager's return.
In a Twitter post, it said: 'Missing teenager: Tilly Rawlings, Attleborough has returned safe and well, and reunited with family. Thank you to all that assisted.'
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village