Father’s relief as missing Attleborough teenager Tilly Rawling found ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl who went missing from her Attleborough home has been found safe and well, her father said.
Tilly Rawling, aged 15, was discovered as missing when her sister went into her bedroom on Sunday (January 28) morning and noticed the window was open.
It is believed she travelled to London before returning to Norwich.
Following her disappearance, thousands of people on social media shared emotional pleas from her father Matthew Rawling for her to return.
Mr Rawling confirmed this morning that his daughter had been found 'safe and well' at 1am this morning at Norwich train station.
He thanked the press and public for their help, adding 'I was really relieved'.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police has also this morning confirmed the teenager's return.
In a Twitter post, it said: 'Missing teenager: Tilly Rawlings, Attleborough has returned safe and well, and reunited with family. Thank you to all that assisted.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old