Missing woman from Norwich found safe and well
- Credit: Norfolk police
A woman who went missing from Norwich has been found.
Norfolk Police have called off their search for Maria Veale after she was located in the Burnham Market area in the early hours of the morning.
The 52-year-old went missing on Saturday, December 30 from Hellesdon Hospital.
She left the hospital on Drayton High Road at around midday and was due back at 3pm but failed to return.
Inspector Lou Provart of Norfolk Police confirmed that she had been found 'safe and well'.
You may also want to watch:
He thanked the public for all their help with the appeal.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban